Friday, November 13, 2009

im back and im distressed.

hey everyone. sorry for my long absence. ive been so busy with life.
im back now, and im as fat as ever.
ive been eating like a cow.
and yes, it is as bad as it seems.
double cheeseburgers and milkshakes, french fries and cookies, brownies and gallons of diet coke and diet dr.pepper.
i have lost my willpower.
i desperately need help. DESPERATELY.
so please...please...pretty pretty please.
if you are reading this comment me and let me know if you can help.
i need someone to keep a hold on me.
someone to help me get my willpower back.
a buddy with unlimited text and talk would be amazing.
PLEASE.
I DONT WANT TO BE A COW FOREVER.

1 comment:

  1. Omg - I am in exactly the same situation as you...The only thing I can tell you is to stay strong:) We can do it!!!We have to!

    ReplyDelete