Saturday, November 21, 2009

still a fat ass.

im sorry its been so long since ive posted. i still dont have a home computer and so im taking it all day by day. im excited to hear that so many of you are interested in the abc diet! thank you so much for your support. leave me a comment with your email and i will get on it monday. promise! then we can start. im still falling. new boyfriend is turning out to be a total frog.
would still appreciate a texting buddy for support on pulling me back up.
still a fat ass.
mwah!

2 comments:

  1. hello precious as these my name is tatiana blog enchants to me your the mine this whole in Spanish my site is www.lunadecrystal.blogspot.com

    pro ana y mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love a texting buddy too :) But I'm in the UK...I'm not sure if it costs more to text or just call
    Stay strong baby!
    Kiki xx

    ReplyDelete