Thursday, December 30, 2010

feeling like a christmas HAM

hey everyone!
so i feel all bloated and nasty after the holiday. My best friend and i are going on a diet as a new years resoloution. i will gain my willpower and lose all of this disgusting fat that i have let go for way too long. i promise i will blog more and let you girls know how im doing. thank you for all of your comments on my last post i really appreciate all of your amazing support! oh my god i have missed you all so much!!! leave me lots of comments and let me know how you all have been i promise i will try my hardest to get back to all of you. i am hoping to get a home computer sometime within the next 6 months or so. we are moving into a better apartment closer to our jobs and im thinking i will convince the hubby to agree to get us one! so hopefully i will be on a lot more.
got to go for now.
hope all of you had an amazing christmas!
hugs and kisses
xoxoxoxoxo
daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment