Thursday, January 24, 2013

a quick update

Good afternoon ladies.
i'm sorry it's been so long. between school, work, taking care of the house and dealing with mommy dearest things have been hectic to say the least.

my sides are sore after the workout yesterday, but surprisingly my legs feel fine despite the three mile run before that. been keeping the calories to below 1000 and drinking 100 oz of water a day. losing fairly quick now that i'm committed. not sure exactly how much because i havent weighed in a while. i'm trying not to discourage myself by weighing every day. if i dont lose exactly what im hoping to lose i'll just get depressed. i'm gonna stay strong this time if it kills me. i have to find that strength that i know is in there. i found it before, and i can find it again. decided to bring my best friend in on it to make it a friendly competition. gonna be doing the Master Cleanse next week for a couple of days. Anyone wanna join?

Classes have been taking over my entire week since the semester started last week. i already have so much homework. 2 essays and 3 chapters worth of review questions to do.

Other than that my life is about the same. just been focusing all of my extra energy into trying to lose all of this "happy weight" ive gained since moving in with D.

Things between us have been fairly good lately. our 3 year anniversary is coming up the first day of may. Going to Houston to see a tribute Beatles band and spend the night in a hotel. Should be fun :)

been working on decorating the living room, i'll post a few pictures of my progress soon :)

keep your fingers crossed for me please :)

will post again soon
xoxoxo
amy <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment