Tuesday, November 11, 2008

what is...?

What is something you dislike about yourself? my weight
What is something you do well? write
What is your favourite room in your home and why? my bedroom, theres a whole paragraph on here somewhere about that
What is a good neighbour? someone QUIET
What is the worst thing parents can do to their children? not teach them everything they know
What is your favourite time of day? about....2pm
What is your idea of a dull evening? hmmm....sitting at someone else's house and doing nothing
What is the best way to treat meddlesome people? ignore them
What is something you are optimistic about? the fact that life will eventually be ok
What is something you are pessimistic about? i try to stay optimistic
What is your most indispensable possession and why? my art collection...it means a lot to me
What is the meaning of "He laughs best who laughs last"? i dont know...
What is your favourite song and why? i have many...i like "iris" by the goo goo dolls
What is the best birthday present you ever received? hmmm...houseshoes
What is the best birthday present you could receive? a big birthday card signed by all of my friends and family...one of the home made ones out of a big poster board
What is something that makes you feel sad? global warming
What is your favourite book and why? the great gatsby...it reminds me of mark
What is something that really bugs you? people who say they'll call and then dont
What is something that really makes you angry? when no one will let me talk, or im being talked over
What is the best advice you ever received? "to be yourself in a world which is trying its hardest day and night to make you everyone else, is to fight the hardest battle known to man, and to never stop fighting."
What is your favourite holiday? What makes this holiday special? thanksgiving, me and my mom always do something, just me and her, and it's always fun.
What is your favourite day of the week? saturday...nothing to do during the day, and a graveyard shift at night...its cool.
What is your favourite month? Why? march...my birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment