Monday, November 10, 2008

Where is your favorite place in your home?

being 17, id have to say that my favorite place in my home would have to be my bedroom. in my room, i can lay under my heating pad, watch a movie on my Polaroid HDTV, paint, write, or staple crap to my walls, i can listen to music on my stereo, talk on my phone (even if the conversation isnt "appropriate") with Dylon, Mark, or Crystal. i can lay there, think, and be...Amy. i can cry, or laugh, or dance, or walk around naked, i can be sad, or happy, or crazy, or mad, i can curse, and smoke, and make a mess (as long as i clean up)
and the best part?
my mom is too afraid to come in.
its the one room in my tiny little apartment that my mom has never entered (besides my bathroom, which is connected to the room) im thinking about getting a tiny fridge to go in it actually, and filling it with bottled water, slim fast, milk and cereal, baby carrots, apple slices, and graham crackers =)

(like always, prompt provided by "the one minute writer")

No comments:

Post a Comment