Monday, February 23, 2009

going a little crazy...

here's a post from 2/20



Okay,
Ya’ll have been posting like crazy all day. I’ve been trying to go through and read all of your blogs and everything so that at least I can comment.
Im trying to find the time between art, dylon, work, school, and school work.
My life is so hectic right now, and dylon is demanding so much of my time it’s ridiculous.
We’re trying to fix things.
Okay…
So it’s now 10:43 a.m. on Friday, February 20, and I haven’t eaten since 6:15 yesterday evening.
I’m starting to get hungry…
Maybe I like this feeling.
Anywhoooo.
Been working like crazy on my art. Pushing out one piece after another.
Ive finished and matted 3 in the past 2 days.
Yay!!
I think that throwing myself into my art makes it easier to not think about food.
Im a diet pill junkie.
And I never thought that I would be that way,
Like…If I didn’t have my bottle of hydroxycut, I think I might go crazy.
I wanted to change that
Or at least I thought I did
But I really don’t think that I do.
I mean, it’s something that I do, something that I like doing.
I like adrenaline high I get off of taking them…
Like…my heart is pounding, my head is racing, and I have these bursts of energy.
Not to mention, the thought of food makes me want to throw up.
Im getting fat again.
And I don’t like it
Not one bit
Haven’t weighed myself in a while.
Going to go get a maximum strength colon cleanser.
And spend the entire weekend on the toilet.
Maybe it’ll help me lose!!
Lol.
Anyone have any suggestions for quick weight loss supplements that I can look into?
Need to look good for next weekend.
Lemme know.
Love you all to death.
Xoxoxo
Mwuah!
Amybear<3

No comments:

Post a Comment