Tuesday, April 7, 2009

hey everyone.
so something pretty big happened.
i told dylon i need a break from him for a while.
i met someone else.
his name is mathew
and he's two years younger than me.
he cant even buy rated R movies!
but i like him anyway.
he's so adorable.
he told me yesterday "i feel like im dating this older girl who's way too pretty for me and i keep wondering what you see in me. "
he asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday
and i said yes.
he walks me to all of my classes, and let me wear his jacket.
he's so cute and sweet.
but i wont lie...i miss dylon.

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute! I love younger boys, they are so adorable and not fucked up and creepy like older boys are sometimes. My bff/sorta boyfriend/future husband is 2 years younger than me. Anyways that's really sweet. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete