Monday, April 20, 2009

was this over before it ever began?

okay. so this was my teribble, horibble, no good, very bad weekend.
saturday: got off of an 8 hour shift at whataburger, and fell asleep about 8 am. went home, and fell asleep. woken up at noon by the sounds of my uncle talking.

"the car was a mess, there were cigarette packs and diet coke bottles and cans everywhere"
he told my mom that he was going to have to take the car to the shop so they could fix some part on it so i can go get the damn tags on it. (theyre 2 months out of date...oops)
not too long after that, actually...while my uncle was still talking, my ex boyfriend calls me. (dylon) and we have an hour long conversation...it's over...forever...he told me that he still cares a lot about me, but that he just doesnt love me anymore. did i cry? well duh. i cried like a baby. so after i got off of the phone i called mathew and told him i was going to pick him up. i did. we sat in my car in the middle of nowhere in the pouring rain (we got like three inches that day) and hot boxed my car.
yes...with smoke.
anywho...
so after we smoked in my car, and i was feeling better. i took him to whataburger and we went in to eat. and then we went to his house.
yes, ladies and gentlemen, we had sex with his parents downstairs in the living room, and there isn't a door on his bedroom.

sunday: i worked from 10:30 to 7am and came home, slept, watched the miss america pagent, and then argued with my mom. i have no car for the next week, so i have to ride the bus to school. and i can't see mathew after school this week.

today will suck. but i'm taking sophia ruins' idea and im going to turn this whole mess into a story. maybe not a book quite yet, just going to go with a short story, and then keep going with it.
ive always loved to write, so maybe this will be good for me. im going to incorporate the words from "feel good drag" by anberlin into the short story.
i asked my ex girlfriend if she wanted to go with me to prom...just as friends. she said sure.
im going to pimp myself out with my long straight hair and fedora and maybe even a dress!
lol. dark red lipstick, and big sunglasses and maybe even a pimp cane or something. then maybe an afterparty at the beach...or maybe just me, kimmi, and a couple bottles of liquor.
some jager, and some black velvet whiskey.
mmmmm.
my favorites.
anywho.
i think i may be done writing for today.
comment me!
mwuah!
(note:i will no longer be signing my blog entries as "amybear" because it makes me want to cry whenever i do)

1 comment:

  1. ahh i absolutley ADORE that song by anberlin.
    paperthin hymn is also another fav of mine.

    and i LOVE the fact that youre going to write.
    im sure its going to turn out to be a stunning piece of work =]

    good luck girl!!


    XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

    ReplyDelete