Friday, April 3, 2009

sorry all of these are so spread out...<3

4/2/09
Okay, so where do I start? First of all I’m really sorry to all of my readers that I haven’t been blogging lately. My mom went into the hospital a couple of weeks ago and just came out about 3 days ago. She went in at 228lbs and came out at 166lbs. the weight was from the fluid that her body kept producing and it got so bad that it was to the point to where it was leaking out of her body. She came home looking a lot better and feeling pretty good. I’ve been at home taking care of her. The day after she came home I came down with something dreadful. I had a fever and a sore throat, I was sick for two days, and last night I could feel the drainage in my ear. I took three ibuprofen and some Nyquil and called it a night. Dylon really has been amazing these past few weeks, he’s really been there for me. If I don’t want him to get off of the phone while I fall asleep, he doesn’t, and he knows that I haven’t been feeling well. He’s really been there for me. I start back to work tomorrow night at Whataburger! Whether im sick or not im going to get what I need to get done accomplished. My throat was so sore the other day that I couldn’t even eat, not that it wasn’t a blessing, lmao. Anyway, wish me luck!
I was so stressed out last night trying to catch up on my English work that I started to cry. All of this would be so much easier if I wasn’t sick! I love you all, thank you for reading! Stay strong and think thin ladies!
Mwuah!
Xoxoxo
Amybear <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh, your poor mother. What was it called, that happened to her? And what made it happen, if you don't mind my asking?

    I'm sorry you're sick. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete