Thursday, October 11, 2012

going to take a minute to be very blunt and honest.
the only reason i am nervous to get married is because im terrified that i wont reach my goal weight before i walk down the aisle.
im nervous to try on dresses and feel sick that im disgusting and fat and ugly. im scared that i wont ever want to look at my wedding pictures. i just feel so sick with myself.

i just want my wedding day to be the happiest day of my life. getting to profess my love to dennis and commit myself to him in front of all of our friends and family. and i just know that i will only be thinking about how fat and disgusting i look in front of everyone if i dont work my ass off this next year to make myself beautiful.

i will do my absolute best.
i will work out every single day
i will eat only when necessary
i will focus on myself more
i will be gorgeous on my wedding day :)


think beautiful ladies
will update the more i get done

xoxo
daisy <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment