Friday, May 29, 2009

dear mathew-

dear mathew

you have no idea how special you are to me.
i love you so much.
you are the only person who can make me smile when my mother makes me want to kill myself.
when i am with you i feel complete...
when i am laying in your arms everything is completely amazing and there is nothing to worry about.
last night, when my mom and i got into that fight, i really appreciate you holding me without me having to ask you.
thank you for picking me up for school after she took my car away.
thank you for making me so happy.
i feel so lucky to have you in my life.
you can make me smile when all i want to do is cry.
you can make me laugh harder than anyone else.
you can make me feel warm when i have goosebumps all over my arms.
you know just how to snuggle me so that both of us are comfortable and i'm not being suffocated by a blanket, or a part of your body.
you dont look at me funny if i accidently drool on you while were sleeping.
you give me a reason to want to wake up in the mornings.
i know you would do anything for me.
and you have no idea how much i appreciate you.
i love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment