Monday, May 18, 2009

k9 unit.

so you're never going to guess what happened to me this weekend.
it was me, mathew, our friend tray, and our friend laura in the car, tray was driving, mathew was sitting passenger and laura and i were in the back seat.
we went to some place called colombus Texas, stayed the night, and tripped our asses off on all kinds of drugs.
we were on the drive back, it had been raining all day, and we were tired and had been driving for what seemed like forever.
we were about 40 miles away from home, no longer than about 20 minutes or so, when we got pulled over by a k9 unit.
yup. the drug dog and his owner.
we had a black guy in the car in the middle of a super-racist town.
they checked the car and the black guy and i were both arrested and put in jail.
i just got out.
mommy dearest came and bailed me out.
my uncle tried to choke me.
i used to consider him like my father figure.
until he tried to rip my hair out, and grabbed my arm, and put his knee in my back.
this man is not a small man.
and i no longer consider him my family.
he is no longer invited to my graduation, no longer my uncle.
he is getting too far into business that doesnt have anything to do with him.
im 18 years old and he's trying to pry into business that isnt his.
im not going to invite my aunt either, considering the fact that she is a narc and a dumb bitch.
the only people invited to my graduation are my aunt di, my aunt urs, my mom, my dad, and my gramma. anyone on my dad's side of the family is invited...but my mom's side of the family isn't.
shit...i may not even walk accross the stage...i might just have a big dinner with my dad's side of the family.
jail was disgusting...and freezing. they gave us one blanket and no shoes.
i didnt eat for 2 days.
i lost 10 pounds.
im tired.
later everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hard core, lady.
    I hope you're feeling okay...
    That's some rough shit to deal with.

    ReplyDelete