Friday, January 9, 2009

craving pickles...

Friday, January 09, 2009

Okay, gonna put this in a word document, and then copy and paste it into my blog. First of all, I think ive done pretty well these past couple of days, except for that damn biscuit I ate yesterday morning. I ate a grilled chicken taco yesterday (no cheese) and a side of pickle slices when we went out for lunch, and then a handful of Tums and a bottle of water for dinner at around 9pm. Woke up this morning and downed a bottle of water, and ate a package of graham crackers (90 cals) and a few drinks of milk (about 30 cals) once I got to school. Ive been craving pickles like crazy these past couple of days, so when we go for lunch, Im gonna stop at the store and pick up one of those huge ass movie theatre pickles, hardly any calories, and oh emm gee will it taste amazing. Plan on walking to the store later. My stomach is growling really loud right now, I think the entire classroom could hear it if we were all quiet enough. I really need to get those tips up here within the next week. I figure that I can eat the pickle for lunch, and then spit chew something for dinner. Try to fill up on diet coke and maybe some coffee with skim milk and splenda to help the hunger pangs, maybe. Im still not sure about the coffee. I cut up all of these apples yesterday, and separated them into 40 calorie increments and put the increments into plastic sandwich baggies, figured it might help. One granny smith apple contains 80 calories so be careful ladies! Researched the caloric value of some of my favorite foods. A grilled chicken sandwich from whataburger (for those of you who don’t know what that is, its just a fast food place) is about 460 calories. A mashed potato bowl from KFC is 620 calories! Im going to try to keep it under 200 today. Just the graham cracker, the pickle, and maybe something VERY small around 7pm or so. As long as I get some kind of exercise. Did you know that constant twitching and fidgeting can burn up to 500 extra calories a day? Probably going to go get a salad and eat about half and throw the other half away for dinner tonight. I was sitting at the table this morning, breaking my graham cracker into a million different pieces, placing one piece onto my tongue, and then swallowing a tiny sip of milk, and crystal looks at me and says “that’s all youre eating?” I looked at her and said “I ate an apple at home, im not all that hungry.” She shrugged it off but looked at me weird for the next few minutes. for gods sake my stomach is so huge that I could live off my own body fat for the next two decades, its not like im going to die if I don’t eat. You can live indefinitely without food as long as you have water. Cant wait for my bracelet to be ready! Im twitching with joy, lol. Ana phylactic hasn’t posted in a while, Im beginning to worry about her! She was one of my first followers, although I cherish you all equally. Oh, and if theres anyone who lives in the united states who’s looking for an ana buddy to text or talk on the phone with, to motivate each other, just let me know with a comment and we can exchange cell numbers, im in desperate need of support from someone who understands. Will be posting diet tips here soon, as soon as I get them out of my thinspiration journal (which is becoming pretty impressive, btw, it now contains a list of pro ana songs, literature, mantras, pictures, recipes, and all kinds of diet tips and tricks to suppress hunger, if anyone is interested just let me know and ill be sure to post some of the other stuff up. Ok?) ok, until later ladies (and gentlemen?) stay safe, and stay strong!
Xxamybear<3xX

2 comments:

  1. hey,would love to see smth from that posted here..
    seems like you're doing pretty good with food,happy for ya!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo im in desperate need of an ana support buddy 2!
    dont have free minutes but i have free txting.
    live in ga


    skycuriosity@hotmail.com is my email if you wanna exchange numbuhs =]]

    ReplyDelete